Chief Marketer Unveils Honorees of Inaugural ‘Market Like a Mother’ Editorial Program
Chief Marketer has unveiled the women selected for its first-ever Market Like a Mother initiative. It is the industry’s only editorial listing of outstanding female marketers who are leading their teams—and their families. The full feature story will be published in January 2021.
“Most working moms didn’t need a pandemic to show them just how adept they are at leading teams, running campaigns and chalking up wins at home as ‘mom,’” says Jessica Heasley, Group Editor & Publisher at Chief Marketer. “Despite this year’s unprecedented challenges, there was no better time to celebrate and recognize the incredible work and fortitude of the women who ‘Market Like a Mother’ all year long.”
Market Like a Mother will feature the profiles of 16 women from leading brands and agencies across the marketing spectrum. This year’s honorees include:
- Anna Bonfiglio, Manager, Lincoln Media & Strategy, Ford Motor Company
- Angela Burgin Logan, Director of Marketing, AT&T
- Stacy DeBroff, Founder and CEO, Influence Central
- Shelley Elkins, Chief Creative Officer, Jack Morton Worldwide
- Brooke Faw, VP, Client Services, Bespoke Sports & Entertainment
- Manasi Gangan. Founder and President, Nested Bean
- Kelly Gillease, CMO, NerdWallet
- Melanie Huet, EVP and CMO, Serta Simmons Bedding
- Cassie Hughes, Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Grow Marketing
- Danisha Lomax, VP, Group Director and National Paid Social Lead, Digitas
- Christine Ngo Isaac, Consumer Engagement Director, Hennessy, LVMH
- Minjae Ormes, CMO, Visible
- Madelyn Robinson, Director, IdeaQuest
- Kristen Salvatore, SVP, Marketing, Cloud9
- Carrie Skillman, SVP, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- Ashley Walters, Chief Development Officer, Curiosity
Chief Marketer’s editors accepted nominations earlier this fall. The women selected for this year’s program represent a broad range of marketing disciplines, skillsets and areas of expertise.
“We are thrilled to recognize the 16 women featured in our first inaugural Market Like a Mother program,” says Heasley. “In a year when the challenges couldn’t be greater, these women continue to inspire and motivate their teams, their peers and their families.”
Click here to download the official press release.