Have you registered for B2B LeadsCon yet? Here’s the top 10 reasons you need to join Chief Marketer and the top B2B lead gen experts in New York August 24-26.
- Keynotes That Will Inspire and Energize: So how do you make your brand stand
out in a crowded marketplace? Scott McKain will kick off the main conference on Tuesday, Aug. 25 by asking attendees what they do when ‘great’ just isn’t good enough. If you’ve never seen Scott speak before, you’re in for a treat. He’s one of the most engaging speakers I’ve seen in years. Get a taste here.
- The Latest Tech Innovations You Need to Know NOW: Scott Brinker’s annual Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic has probably made your head spin—and you’re not alone. Scott will give a keynote on how to leverage marketing tech as a competitive advantage. And to go more in-depth, David Raab will give B2B attendees a peek at the latest tech trends you need to be on top of now.
- B2B Attendees Rule: B2B LeadsCon attendees have full access to LeadsCon’s keynotes, sessions, exhibit hall and networking events, such as the kick-off party at The Sky Room, with 360-degree views of Manhattan and the Hudson River from the city’s highest rooftop lounge. We can’t promise things will get so crazy someone does the banana dance, but you never know.
- Ideas for a Better Inbox: Is your email program really effective? Really? Really? Karen Talavera of Synchronicity Marketing and Brandee Johnson of LEGO Education will give you ideas for creating a strategic blueprint to get more out of your email and craft better subject lines, content and messaging that will truly stand out.
- Brands Tell All: LEGO Education is just one of the great B2B brands that will be on our stage, sharing behind the scenes tips and secrets you won’t hear anywhere else. Come and learn from Makino Americas, Stanford Graduate School of Business, HCL Technologies, MediGain, the NY State Energy Research and Development Authority, Triumverate Environmental and more.
- Full Funnel, Baby: The lead process has multiple stages, and we’ll do a deep dive on all of them, with targeted sessions walking attendees through acquisition, nurturing and conversion. Experienced B2B educators and experts like Ruth Stevens and Cyndi Greenglass will offer examples and ideas you can take back to your office and start boosting your B2B volume immediately.
- Banish the Boring: The days of B2B being a snooze are long, long gone. Sure, your customers have serious concerns and need hard information to make their decisions—but they want to be engaged too. Hear updates on the latest trends for using video, social, content and buyer personas to get your audience involved with your brand, featuring experts like Marissa Pick and Katie Martel.
- Travel the Path2Conversion: B2B LeadsCon kicks off on Aug. 24 with an exciting new pre-con event, Path2Conversion, offering a day of insights, strategies and technologies to help you drive online traffic and—more importantly—conversions.
- We Want to Meet YOU: Okay, this one is admittedly in my personal top 10. As an editor, I’m all too often chained to a laptop in my office and it’s always great to get out and meet our readers to hear what’s really on your mind about B2B marketing.