Content marketing videos are a powerful marketing tool. When implemented properly they can drive a wide array of benefits for any organization. Here’s a list of the top seven from Demand Metric:
- Providing Collateral for Social Media Marketing Once videos have been produced, they are powerful tools that should be shared on all of an organization’s social media channels. Video has become one of the most highly shared content formats on the Internet, especially on social networks.
- Increasing User Engagement By choosing to “play” a video, a viewer is already showing interest in your product or service. With video, viewers have the option of actively choosing content rather than just passively receiving content via email, ads, etc.
- Producing Realistic Customer Experiences For those organizations that have little in-person contact with their clients, video provides a platform for organizations to show the faces of the organization and personalize communication to specific buyer segments. In comparison to other content formats, video content allows organizations to gain a manufactured face-to-face interaction to connect personally with clients.
- Generating Engaged and Qualified Leads When video content is strategically planned, produced and distributed for a particular audience, it is more likely to generate prospects that are invested in your message. One-minute of relevant, engaging video content can be very powerful to the right audience and increase the likelihood of a viewer following a call-to-action.
- Enhancing Brand Identity Gaining an audience for your videos, will improve viewers’ connection between your brand and the message you are providing in the video. For this reason, it is important to create a clear, relevant story that highlights the most appealing attributes of your organization
- Improving SEO Efforts According to Demand Metric’s Chief Analyst, Jerry Rackley, “Marketers should keep in mind that search engines will index properly tagged videos very well, and they often include an attention-grabbing thumbnail pane in the search results page.” Consequently, the more videos your program produces, the higher your SEO rankings will become.
- Creating Revenue Some organizations choose to make their videos fee-based, which would certainly provide more revenue, if presented properly. However, even organizations that open video content to everyone should expect a hike in revenue due to the other projected benefits listed above. A strategic plan for the production and distribution of a video .