Working with Influencers in the COVID-era: New Rules, New Ways of Engagement — August 25, 2020
According to a recent Chief Marketer survey, before COVID-19, influencer marketing was ranked as a top three ROI strategy among nine percent of marketers. After COVID hit, that number jumped to 22 percent.
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many marketers to pivot their budgets into different areas that they may have only dabbled in before. Queue: influencer marketing. Join the Chief Marketer editors and an expert panel on August 25th to learn how to:
- Craft an influencer strategy that’s authentic to your target audience and goals
- Avoid tone deaf messaging and visuals while building brand trust
- Identify best practices for vetting influencers and combatting fraud
- Choose social platforms that work best for your target audience and objectives
- Develop true content collaborations between your brand and influencers
- Devise measurement strategies for delivering desired campaign outcomes
- Identify best practices for influencer contracts in the COVID-19 era
Full speaker lineup and agenda coming soon! Sign up here.