Does your brand need to invest in AI? What technology and tools do you need to make it happen? How are brands like IBM, Facebook, Ally Bank and more leveraging AI the best across their B2B and B2C campaigns?
Join Chief Marketer editors Patty Odell and Beth Negus Viveiros on Wednesday, May 9 from 11 am – 2:30 pm for “AI For Marketers: What It Is, Where’s It’s Going and How to Use It,” a free virtual conference, where we’ll explore what you need to know to implement AI into your marketing strategy.
Our all-star line-up will include:
- IBM’s Erin McElroy on how artificial intelligence is being use to smarter, more personalized and more responsive experiences and activations, and how AI can help brands tell their unique stories.
- Facebook’s Eric Oldrin, sharing how brands can build and use a bot to engage Facebook Messenger’s 1.3 billion users in conversation that builds awareness and ROI
- Ally Bank’s Andrea Brimmer on how the company implemented AI to unleash a series of digital disruptions like a VR game during the Super Bowl and a digital assistant.
- The National Retail Federation’s Jason Hoolsema and Eventbase’s Jeff Sinclair, offering a look at how the NRF improved engagement at their big conference with a Watson-powered chatbot
- Forbes Technology Council member Terrence Mills on how brands like Starbucks, Netflix, North Face and more are applying AI and machine learning to gain advantage over the competition
Register now to join us live on May 9, or to watch on demand at your convenience.