A key nuance in B2B email is acknowledging that the person who chooses to buy a product and the user aren’t necessarily the same. For B2B email marketers, this means added challenges when it comes to creating messaging that will get noticed.
In this special report, discover:
- Ideas for creating email content that resonates with multiple audience segments
- Why you should be investing in email marketing tech now
- How AgWeb.com is driving opens from socially active farmers
- Ways LEGO Education is supporting sales and marketing with email
- Ferguson’s hybrid strategy for connecting with B2B and B2C audiences
- And more!