It’s a stunning statistic: there will be 2.5 billion smartphone users globally within two years. Some 86 million of those users will make a purchase on their devices, according to eMarketer.
That makes location-based marketing a burning-hot topic among loyalty marketers to not only drive loyalty by location, but to embrace mobile technology.
In this report, you will learn:
- Why location-based marketing is rising fast for loyalty marketers
- What Dunkin’ Donut’s John Costello says about mobile and loyalty
- How Nest Thermostats crafts “informal” loyalty programs
- How to upgrade your loyalty program with the right technology
Thank you for downloading this report.
You may also find these reports of interest.
- Sweeps Win Big in Digital
- Student Brand Ambassadors are the New Media Moguls
- Multicultural Mellennial