Mastering the Demand Cycle: Targeting and Nurturing for the New Buyer’s Journey
For today’s digital marketing executives, driving new leads is only one piece of the puzzle. B2B companies can no longer afford to focus solely on new lead generation to support pipeline demands–they must explore and master the latest approaches in targeting new audiences, nurturing prospects according to where they are in the buying process, and educating existing customers to drive up-sell revenue.
Join David Karel, CMO at Bizo and Lauren Delgado of Hortonworks as they explore how the savviest marketing organizations are:
- Targeting the right audiences and optimizing according to best-fit prospects
- Increasing content relevancy according to a prospect’s demographic profile and stage in the purchase decision
- Nurturing anonymous website traffic to drive more conversions
- Engaging known contacts across multiple channels to prepare them for a sales conversation
- David Karel
BizoDavid Karel is CMO at Bizo. No stranger to business audience marketing, David joins the company with more than 15 years of B2B marketing, business development, and sales experience. He most recently served as vice president of product marketing at SuccessFactors, and has held positions at Instill, Siebel Systems, Thomson Japan, and MBAVision which he founded.
- Lauren Delgado
Revenue Marketing Manager
HortonworksLauren Delgado works in tech marketing to develop effective new strategies to reach and retain customers. As Sr. Revenue Marketing Manager at Hortonworks, she launches content campaigns and makes decisions based on close-loop performance.
- Moderator: Beth Negus Viveiros