Free Webinar - Now Available On-Demand
View this Webinar on-Demand Now
Webinars are available on-demand for up to one year after the broadcast date.
The need for organizations to provide consistent and compelling experiences across digital channels (web, mobile, print, phone, in person, etc.) is becoming increasingly imperative in today’s competitive landscape. Customers are becoming more independent at researching their options and deciding whether or not to purchase from them and remain loyal – based on a single interaction in one channel.
People’s United Bank, the largest independent bank headquartered in New England, recognized they needed to evaluate the existing cross channel experience they provided. With multiple acquisitions and steady growth threatening to confuse new and existing customers, People’s was struggling to deal with the complexity of converging 11 websites into a consistent, confident experience for its customers, as well as its employees who were responsible for the content and information on those sites.
Join us to hear first hand how People’s United Bank:
- Established a centralized platform to support a superior customer experience strategy
- Provided a clear and consistent multichannel experience for diverse audiences
- Created and delivered “magnetic” content to attract and retain customers
- Generated stronger brand awareness across external and internal stakeholders
- Scott Hurlbert, Director, Online Services, People’s United Bank
- Marci Maddox, Senior Director, Product Marketing, OpenText