Influencers play a growing and important role in word-of-mouth marketing and the benefits are numerous.Partnering with an influencer can be a cost effective form of high-quality content with built in distribution. It is highly measurable and can be targeted to very specific audiences to capture high-quality leads and engagement.In this report, you will find:
- A lesson on how brands can harness word-of-mouth and influencer recommendations to connect with consumers
- Find 7 reasons to work with influencers
- Understand what ad blockers mean to the rise in influencer marketing
- Case studies from Estée Lauder, Frank’s RedHot hot sauce and Universal Pictures
- Key influencer do’s and don’ts
Thank you for downloading this report.
You may also find these articles of interest.